These are ideal as an after-school snack, as party food or even just a quick on-the-go snack for anyone. If you loved our cookies and cream pastry pinwheels, then this savoury version is perfect for you too! It's low calorie, low sugar, and low fat - all from using our Fakeaway Low Sugar Pizza Sauce! An ordinary pizza sauce contains nearly 4g of sugar per 100g, whilst our low sugar version contains only 1.4g of sugar per 100g. Our Fakeaway range is a great way to recreate some of your favourite takeaway style meals, as well as some new meals and snacks, like these delicious pizza pastry pin wheels.
1 sheet of light puff pastry
50ml Fakeaway Pizza Sauce
75g light grated mozzarella
75g light grated cheddar
75g pepperoni slices (halved)
1. Start by rolling out your sheet of light puff pastry and evenly spread 50ml of our Low Sugar Fakeaway Pizza Sauce all over.
2. Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice into 11 even horizontal strips.
3. Sprinkle over 75g of light grated mozzarella and 75g of light grated cheddar.
4. Add the halved pepperoni slices to each strip so there is around 3 halves on every one.
5. Roll the strips until they resemble pin wheels.
6. Before cooking, we would recommend using an egg wash for extra crispiness, and cook for 20 minutes and 200 degrees.
7. Once cooked, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
You can enjoy these crispy, golden pizza pin wheels for only 154 calories, 12g of carbs, 9g of fat and 6.5g of protein.
Shop this delicious Low Sugar Pizza Sauce and many more by clicking here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.