Served hot or cold, this summer pasta is the perfect dish for everyone to enjoy! This light dish is packed full of green veg, delicious crispy bacon and of course, our Sugar Free Fakeaway Kebab Sauce. The dairy-free sauce is the perfect combination of yoghurt and mint - but even tastier than high calorie versions! For lunch, dinner or even a dish at a dinner party in warmer weather, we're confident that this super easy to make dish is going to be a hit!
120g pasta (dry weight)
100g frozen peas
6 asparagus spears
2 spring onions
3 rashers smoked streaky bacon
Sprig of fresh parsley
100g Fake Away Kebab Sauce
1. Boil 120g of pasta in one saucepan, and 100g of frozen peas and 6 asparagus spears in another saucepan.
2. Chop the smoked streaky bacon into small pieces and fry these on a medium heat until cooked.
3. Slice the cucumber and spring onions into small pieces, and cut up the parsley to mix into the pasta.
4. Once the pasta and vegetables have boiled, strain these and add them to a serving bowl, mixing in the chopped vegetables from early.
5. Pour 100g of Fakeaway Kebab Sauce and mix well, adding in the bacon too.
6. Separate into 2 bowls and serve!
Per serving, there are only 346 calories, 51g of carbs, 8g of fat and 17g of protein!
Comments will be approved before showing up.