Ever wondered how to make the ultimate chocolate brownie, with low sugar and low calories? This recipe is the answer! A combination of Chocolate Brownie, Cheesecakes, and Oreos, these brownies are the perfect chocolatey treat that will leave you wanting more! Using our Low Sugar Chocolate Brownie Mix, Zero Calorie Cookies & Cream Skinny Syrup, and some delicious light cream cheese, this dessert can be enjoyed by everyone!
1 packet SFC Brownie Mix
1 large egg
125g light cream cheese
30ml SFC Cookies & Cream Syrup
2 Cadbury Oreo Eggs
1. Pour the contents of one SFC Low Sugar Chocolate Brownie mix into a bowl with 110ml of water, 20ml of oil and 1 large egg.
2. In a separate bowl, add 80g of the light cream cheese and 30ml of SFC Cookies & Cream Syrup, mix this together and add to the Brownie mixture.
3. Pour this mixture into a lined baking tray. With the remaining cream cheese, add this to the top and swirl this around using a cocktail stick.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and 150 degrees.
5. Chop your two Cadbury Oreo Eggs in to smaller pieces, add to the top of the brownies and leave to set in the fridge.
6. Once set, slice into 9 even squares and serve!
These irresistible cheesecake brownies are only 156 calories each - the perfect low sugar, low calorie afternoon treat! They are contain 16g of carbs, 7g of fat and 5g of protein.
Our Low Sugar Chocolate Brownie Mix is so versatile, the perfect bakery mix to add to your cupboards. At only 0.2g of sugar per brownie, this would make the perfect diabetic dessert too! For more recipes like this one, click here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.