Our low sugar Chocolate Chip Flapjack Mix is perfect on it's own for that gorgeous, oaty, moorish snack or dessert, or you can jazz it up however you want with some of your favourite Skinny Food Co products! Here, we have chosen to add our gorgeous low sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread and our super tasty BRAND NEW Skinny Chocaholic Drops for the most delicious chocolate flapjacks EVER!
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees fan and line a square baking tin with baking paper
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your Flapjack Mix, milk, oil and Salted Caramel Syrup and mix until fully combined
3. Pour your flapjack mixture into the lined baking tin and spread evenly to the edges
4. Bake your flapjacks for 9-10 minutes until fully cooked and starting to go golden in colour
5. Allow to cool slightly before spreading over the Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread and topping with the Skinny Chocaholic Drops
6. Cut into 9 pieces, serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.