We've put together a comprehensive bakery collection to enable you to enjoy your favourite baked goods that you may normally avoid due to high sugar/calorie content. The Chocolate Chip Flapjacks are only 100 calories each and a great source of protein and fibre. Using only 100% natural flavours and colours and zero palm oil you are sure to be in for a treat with these delicious low-calorie flapjacks. For just £4.99 enjoy 9 delicious bars - that is only 55p per Flapjack. Or save 10% by subscribing to this product individually.
Want to try the full collection? For just £19.99 (Saving £4.96) you can enjoy 1 of each of the following; Brownie Mix, Banana Cake Mix, Choc Chip Cookie Mix, Muffin Mix, Flapjack Mix.
Why should you consider purchasing this product?
- Low Calorie (100 calories per flapjack)
- Low Sugar (0.4g sugar per flapjack)
- Source of Protein (4g protein per flapjack)
- High Fibre (3.8g fibre per flapjack)
- 100% Natural Flavours & Colours
- Palm Oil Free
- Soy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
StorageIn the pouch store as ambient in a cool dry place. Once cooked pop in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Oats (Gluten-Free), Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Soluble Corn Fibre, Chocolate with sweetener (10%) (maltitol, cocoa mass, soya lecithin, fat-reduced cocoa powder, natural vanilla flavour), Milled Flaxseed, Natural Colour: Burnt Sugar, Sweetener: Sucralose.
1. Preheat the oven (180°C / 160°C Fan / 350°F / Gas Mark 4) and line your tin (23x12cm) with parchment paper
Melt the coconut oil and allow it to cool
2. Add Flapjack mix, 25ml milk, 20ml coconut oil + 85ml Skinny Food sugar free caramel syrup to a bowl
Mix the ingredients together until well blended Spread evenly into your parchment lined tin
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 9-10 minutes