Tis' the season to be jolly, and what better way to bring Christmas Cheer than some deliciously festive flavours with The Skinny Food Co!
Our Christmas Collection is jam-packed full of festive flavour with products that will make the perfect gift for someone special - or treat yourself because well, you deserve it.
Here, we explore a selection of products featured in our Christmas Collection and how to incorporate them into some homemade recipes.
1. Heat up your semi-skimmed milk in a pan and add the cocoa powder.
2. Pour this into a new jug and add our Salted Caramel Barista Syrup
3. Pour this into your mug and add your light squirty cream, drizzle our Skinny Food Co Salted Caramel Chocoholic Spread over the top.
We've added 5g of Cornish fudge pieces on top for extra decoration!
There is only 230 calories in this drink! Along with 18g of carbs, 11g of fat and 11g of protein!
1. Heat up your semi-skimmed milk on the hob and mix in the cocoa with a whisk.
2. Add your mixture to a separate mixing jug and add your Skinny Food Co Black Forest Gateau Syrup.
3. Pour into a mug and light squirty cream on the top for decoration - along with a generous drizzle of our Hazelnut Chocoholic Spread. Top with a cherry for a great finishing touch.
This chocolatey drink contains 230 calories, 18g of carbs, 11g of fat and 11g of protein! The perfect drink for cold evenings!
2 sheets light puff pastry
150g SFC Chocolate Orange Spread
1. Take one sheet of puff pastry to a lined baking tray and add 150g of Skinny Food Co Chocolate Orange Spread.
2. Spread this evenly and top this with the other sheet of puff pastry.
3. Cut out the bottom of your tree - creating a little trunk.
4. Then start to cut out the shape of a tree (a triangle)
5. On both sides, cut into the tree (but not all the way through) to create the branches.
6. Twist these branches like a pastry twist (be careful not to twist these off!)
7. With the leftover pastry from earlier, why not make some decorations for the tree; we added a big star on the top!
8. Cook this for 25 minutes on a 200 degree heat.
There is only 146 calories per person for this show stopper, as well as 17.1 grams of carbs, 8.3 grams of fat and 1.8 grams of protein!
200g light digestive biscuits
100g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
125g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
720g light cream cheese
280ml light double cream
100g icing sugar
75ml SFC Irish Cream Creamer
Cocoa powder to dust
1. Put your light digestive biscuits in to sealed bag and crush them into small pieces.
2. Melt your unsalted butter and 100g of the dark chocolate in a heat proof dish over boiling water.
3. add the biscuit crumbs and mix together.
4. add grease proof paper to a cake tin and grease with the extra butter.
5. Take your biscuit crumb mix and pat this down in the dish. Don't forget to grease the sides of the tin and place in the fridge to set!
6. Taking a new mixing bowl, soften the cream cheese.
7. Mix together the icing sugar and light double cream and whisk. Add this to the cream cheese and pour 75ml of Skinny Food Co Irish Cream Coffee Creamer.
8. Melt the remaining dark chocolate.
9. Add the cream dish to the biscuit layer and pour over the melted chocolate.
10. You can create some amazing patterns on the top of the cheesecake! Leave in the fridge for as long as possible to set.
11. For a great finishing touch, sprinkle over the cocoa powder.
The calories per slice are 370 - a little more than our usual recipes but by swapping for light versions of a lot of our ingredients we were able to more than half the calories! This also contains 30g of carbs, 24.5g of fat and 7g of protein.
Here, we have listed 5 delicious recipes that are not only delicious, heart (and tummy) warming - but also low calorie *mind-blown*