The perfect sharing or side dish for the whole family to dig into, this Cheesy Garlic & Herb Croissant Bake will be a definite hit! We've used our insane Garlic and Herb Marinade to make a delicious garlic butter and topped the dish with light cheese to give these croissants the savoury glow-up that we'd never considered until today. What's best about this dish is that it's only 303 calories per serving, making it the best healthy alternative to garlic bread too!
60g light butter
1tbsp SFC Garlic & Herb Marinade
200g light cheese
2 large eggs
200ml almond milk
1. Melt 60g of light butter into a dish and mix in 1 tablespoon of Skinny Food Co Garlic and Herb Marinade.
2. Slice open all 8 croissants, spreading the butter mixture onto each side, adding a sprinkle of light cheese too.
3. Once closed, slice all croissants into bitesize slices before adding to a deep dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, crack 2 large eggs and whisk into 200ml of almond milk. Pour this mixture over the croissants and sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. Once golden, enjoy!
For a serving of this insane bake, there is 303 calories, 22g of carbs, 18g of fat and 13g of protein.
Do vegans need supplements in their diet? The answer is one click away.