White Chocolate And Raspberry Cheesecake
White Chocolate Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake
Who doesn't love a cheesecake?! Especially when it's lower in calories, sugar and fat BUT still tastes amazing! We use our sugar free White Chocolate Barista Syrup to flavour the cheesecake mix and top with our 93% less sugar Raspberry Jam, giving you the ultimate yummy dessert!
You will need:
- 30g porridge oats
- 1 light rich tea biscuit
- 80g fat free Greek yogurt
- 80g lightest cream cheese
- 80g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 20ml Skinny Food Co White Chocolate Barista Syrup
- 40g Skinny Food Co Raspberry Jam
- 20g light squirty cream
- 1/2 tsp freeze dried raspberries
How to make White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake:
1. First crush the biscuit into fine crumbs and in a bowl, mix with the oats and 1/2 of the White Chocolate Barista Syrup until full combined - this is your cheesecake base
2. Layer the base mixture into the bottom of your glass and press down firmly until even
3. In a larger bowl, add your raspberries, yogurt, cream cheese and the rest of the White Chocolate Barista Syrup
4. Using a whisk or electric whisk, whisk the ingredients together to form your cheesecake mixture
5. Spoon the cheesecake mixture on to the top of your base, leaving a small gap at the top
6. Now top with your Raspberry Jam and spread out until you have a jammy top layer
7. Squirt the cream over the top of the jam, sprinkle with your freeze dried raspberries, serve and enjoy!
Calories & macros:
If you want to watch exactly how we made this, check out our Instagram LIVE below! ...
If you make this recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in, we would love to see!