They've landed! Our 3 brand new Fakeaway Sauces are here and we're so excited for you to try them! Of course, this wouldn't be a Skinny Food Co blog without some delicious food inspo, so keep reading for three amazing brand new recipes!
If you love spice, you'll love our Portuguese Peri Peri Fakeaway Sauce, with flavours of chilli, cumin and paprika with hints of garlic will add a tasty, tingly flavour to any meal.
Love a Mexican takeaway? Well, now you can ensure your takeaways stay Guilt-Free, with our brand new Mexican Fajita Fakeaway sauce! It's the perfect blend of tomato, cumin, paprika and oregano - a simple drizzle into your fajita wraps for that authentic Mexican Restaurant experience, without less sugar and fewer calories!
A tangy Jerk flavour, with Chilli powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and thyme, this sauce adds a Jamaican kick to any dish you add too. Perfect to cook with chicken, lamb and even fish dishes, our Jamaican Jerk Fakeaway Sauce is sure to be your next favourite!
1 Brioche Burger Bun
60g cooked shredded chicken
50ml Fakeaway Jerk Sauce
2 Romaine lettuce leaves
1 slice of beef tomato
Small handful of sliced red onion
1 ring of pineapple
1 slice of light cheddar cheese
1. Add 60g of cooked shredded chicken to a bowl with 50ml of Fakeaway Jerk Sauce and mix together.
2. Slice open your brioche bun, adding a slice of beef tomato, light cheddar cheese, red onion, a ring of pineapple and 2 romaine lettuce leaves.
3. Spoon the chicken and sauce mixture into the burger and serve!
For one delicious Jerk Burger, there is 342 calories, 43g of carbs, 7g of fat and 24g of protein.
8 flour tortillas
400g Mediterranean vegetables
240g shredded cooked chicken
100ml Fakeaway Fajita Sauce
40g fat free Greek yoghurt
1. Bake 400g Mediterranean vegetables (following packet instructions) and mix in 240g shredded cooked chicken.
2. Squeeze in 100ml Fakeaway Fajita Sauce and mix together.
3. Serve the Fajitas warm or cold - they're super tasty either way, making them the perfect packed lunch, or dinner! We've served ours with mixed leave salads and some delicious Mexican themed toppings!
There is 204 calories, 26g of carbs, 5g of fat and 12g of protein per wrap!
180g fusilli pasta
100ml Fakeaway Peri Peri Sauce
240g cooked shredded chicken
150g baby plum tomatoes
40g light grated cheddar
1 red & green chillies
2 spring onions
1. Cook 180g of fusilli pasta over the hob and drain once cooked.
2. Add the cooked shredded chicken, 40g of light grated cheddar and 100ml of Fakeaway Peri Peri Sauce.
3. Whilst this is warming, chop 150g of baby plum potatoes and add these into the pasta. Once the cheese has melted, serve into bowls.
4. Top with chopped spring onions and chillies for that extra kick!
There is 405 calories, 35g of carbs, 10.5g of fat and 40.5g of protein per serving.
We can't wait to hear how you find these sauces, so don't forget to tag any delicious creations on our social media!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Yep, you heard it right. The Skinny Food Co will be announcing amazing offers on products EVERY WEEK.
As part of our thriving partnership with Wigan Warriors Rugby League Club, The Skinny Food Co will be providing free product samples at every Wigan Warriors home game!