The impact of coronavirus is being felt right across the UK and we hope that you, your family and your friends remain safe and well.
Measures Skinny Food Co have already put in place:
- All Staff that are able to are now working from home. This includes the marketing team, design team and other office based roles.
- Warehouse staff is minimal with hygienic gloves and masks being worn at all times.
- We are cleaning the workplace frequently and staff are encouraged to wash their hands as often as possible.
- Suitable spacing and reasonable distance is kept by all staff members communicating from a distance.
- We have as little staff in as possible and have extended dispatch times to allow us to focus correctly and accurately on dispatching your order with correct health, hygiene and safety measures in place.
Our staff and customers health and safety is always at the forefront of our mind.
During these uncertain times, we are doing all we can to maintain our usual standards. We are listening to information as it’s released and making decisions quickly. To make sure we can always deliver, we have made changes to the way we work, in line with the rest of our supply chain, and indeed the rest of the country.
Thanks to you for your continued loyal custom, we are a strong, healthy and growing business and look forward to being back in full swing stronger than ever before.
We’ve been working hard on some exciting new product developments for you, including our new flavour drops collection, new single servings, new jams and some limited edition syrups.
The entire team are going to be back stronger than ever before.
We will try our best to keep good offers in place to allow you to continue to use Skinny Food Co products as much as you can at difficult times.
In the meantime watch this space, take good care of yourselves.
With so many product drops recently, we knew we were missing one thing… breaking into the Vitamin & Supplement industry. And voila! Here atThe Skinny Food Co, we have just brought out an entire Wellbeing range that is full of products designed to give you energy boosts, aid weight control, and of course, deliver you with the nutrients and minerals to keep you happy and healthy.
If you want to find out how you can use our Mulled Wine, Christmas Pudding and Mince Pie syrups in any dishes or drinks that you’re making for this time of the year, then continue reading this blog post.
The Skinny Food Co team are happy to announce that our Fake Away® range has finally launched! Now you can shop our delicious, yet healthy alternative sauces and pizza bases that are both gluten-free and vegan-friendly. Read and watch here to see them in use by Masterchef star Chris Hale!