This is the most epic vegan mug cake you will ever taste! We use our low sugar vegan Raspberry Jam along with our zero calorie White Chocolate Flavour Drops to make this delicious combo! The cake is fluffy and moist with just the right sweetness and you can either enjoy it on it's own or serve with some dairy free ice cream, the choice is yours!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Take a microwavable mug and add in your oat milk, lemon juice, oil. flour, sugar, White Chocolate Flavour Drops & bicarbonate of soda. Give a really good mix until fully combined using a fork
2. Now gently stir through the Raspberry Jam, but don't over mix, you want a nice ripple of jam through the cake!
3. Add the raspberries to the top of the mixture and gently press down a little
4. Pop the mug in the microwave on a high setting for around 1 minute 30 seconds, or until the cake is just gently pulling away from the sides of the mug
5. Allow to cool for a minute and then tuck in! You can serve with more Raspberry Jam or some dairy free ice cream!
Calories & macros:
If you make this delicious vegan mug cake at home then take a picture and tag us in on social media so that we can see! For more vegan recipes, check out the blogs in our Eat Well section!
Comments will be approved before showing up.