White Chocolate Raspberry Stuffed Eggs could cost you over 1000 calories, and with Easter right around the corner, the temptation to indulge in chocolate is high. We've created a much lower calorie and lower sugar version of a stuffed chocolate egg so you can still enjoy an amazing chocolate treat this April.
1 Milkybar white chocolate egg (65g)
50g light cream cheese
50g 0% fat Greek yogurt
5 drops SFC Vanilla Cheesecake drops
20ml SFC Raspberry Ripple Syrup
10g SFC White Chocolate Raspberry Chocaholic Spread
4 mini jammy dodger biscuits
1. Break up your white chocolate egg into around 4 pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix 50g of raspberries in a bowl with 50g of light cream cheese, 50g of 0% fat Greek yoghurt, 5 drops of Skinny Food Co Vanilla Cheesecake drops and 20ml of our brand new Zero Calorie Raspberry Ripple syrup.
3. Spoon this mixture into the chocolate egg bowls.
4. Add the remaining raspberries on the top of the mixture and drizzle some of our delicious White Chocolate Raspberry Chocoholic Spread over the top. This gorgeous new spread is now available on our website and is the perfect addition to this recipe!
5. For a final sweet treat, top with a jammy dodger into the mixture!
This is a perfect way to still enjoy a luxurious chocolate dessert this Easter, at only 669 calories for the whole egg, it is a great alternative to using high sugar products. This also contains 70g of carbs, 36g of fat and 15g of protein.
Comments will be approved before showing up.