We don't know about you, but you just can't beat the smell of a freshly baked cinnamon roll from the bakery ... so we decided to recreate it in the Skinny Food Co Kitchen but make it super easy to do and go one better and make it vegan too! We've swapped the milk for our delicious vegan Vanilla Creamer and used dairy free yogurt. What's even better is that you can make this cinnamon roll in one mug and in your microwave ... buzzing!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. In a bowl, add your flour, baking powder, yogurt and Vanilla Cheesecake Flavour Drops and mix together until it forms a dough
2. Using a rolling pin, on a lightly floured surface, roll out your dough until you have a rectangular shape
3. Spread the melted coconut oil over the dough, then sprinkle over the cinnamon and sweetener
4. Using a pizza cutter, cut a line lengthways down the middle of the dough and with the first length, start at one end and roll up tightly
5. Now place that rolled piece onto the bottom of the second length and continue to roll, again starting at one end and rolling up tightly. You should now have what resembles a cinnamon roll
6. Take a microwavable mug, spread a little melted coconut oil around the inside of a ramekin or mug and place your cinnamon roll inside
7. Now microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, until cooked
8. Whilst your cinnamon roll is cooking in the microwave, mix your icing sugar together with the Vanilla Creamer until you have a smooth icing
9. Take the ramekin/mug out of the microwave and drizzle over your icing and there you have it! The perfect vegan single serve cinnamon roll!
Calories & macros:
If you make this delicious Cinnamon Roll at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in social media! We love to see your re creations!
Comments will be approved before showing up.