If you're looking for a rich velvety chocolate cake with melted chocolate chips and the sweet tanginess of raspberries, then this recipe is for you! This cake melts in your mouth, tastes so luxurious and takes less than 2 minutes in the microwave! You would never know it's vegan and you would never know its lower in calories and low in sugar too! A winning recipe for anyone who loves chocolate but is looking to be healthy too!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Get a microwavable mug and add in your flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, mixing altogether
2. Now add in your Maple Syrup, coconut oil, oat milk, dark chocolate chips and half of the raspberries, mixing altogether until fully combined
3. Now add the rest of your raspberries to the top of the mug cake mix and press down gently
4. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes until the cake is fluffy and just coming away from the inside of the mug
5. Once cooked, drizzle over your White Chocolate Raspberry Syrup and dust with icing sugar, before delving in with a spoon!
Calories & macros:
If you want to follow this recipe along and see exactly how Kim made it, you can watch our Instagram LIVE below! ...
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.