This cake takes Vegan cakes to the next level! It's gorgeously moist, is soft in texture and has the perfect balance of sweetness against the zestiness of the lemon! We use our brand new zero calories, sugar free Lemon Tea Syrup to help flavour this wonderful cake and it doesn't disappoint! Once you've seen how easy it is to make, it will soon become a staple recipe!
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper
2. In a large bowl combine your flour, sugar, baking powder and zest and mix thoroughly
3. Now add in your Lemon Tea Syrup, vegetable oil, lemon juice and water and mix thoroughly (you can use an electric whisk to get the mixture smoother of you wish)
4. Pour your cake mix into the loaf tin and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until golden on top and a skewer through the centre of the cake comes out clean with just a few moist crumbs
5. Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 15 minutes and then transfer to a wire cooling rack
6. Sieve your icing sugar into a bowl and add the lemon juice and Lemon Tea Syrup and mix until smooth (you may need to add a little water - but only a touch - you don't want your icing too runny or it will run off the cake)
7. Once the cake has cooled fully, pour over your icing and finish with a little more lemon zest. Serve and enjoy!
Calories & macros per slice:
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media so we can see!
Cheesy little pastry stars that are perfect for any snack, party, lunchbox, on the go, picnic or busy parent! You won't believe how easy they are and how quick they are to make. All you need is 3 ingredients, the star of the show (see what we did there) being our incredible high protein Vegan Shaker! The perfect alternative to parmesan! And if you want to make the recipe vegan as a whole, simply leave out the egg wash! You're going to love them!
Delicious chocolatey brownies, layered with yummy Oreos and drizzled in chocolate, what's not to like?! We use our incredible low calorie, low sugar Chocolate Brownie Mix to make this recipe super simple and drizzle our 92% less sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread over the top, meaning not only do these brownies taste delicious, they're healthier for you too! Quick to make, enjoy them as a snack, on the go or as a dessert!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make and so delicious too! Enjoy them as a snack, a dessert with some low calorie ice cream, enjoy them on the go or pop in your children's lunchbox! (They'll definitely thank you for it!) These cookies are palm oil free and higher in protein using our incredible Smooth Peanut Butter and drizzled in our low sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread meaning they're healthier all round! What's not to love?!