This one is for all of you chocolate lovers out there! It's a single serve chocolate lava cake, filled with oozing chocolate and it just so happens to be vegan too! It's ready in less than 15 minutes and you can serve with fresh raspberries for some added yumminess! What's better, is this cake is lower in calories too, meaning you really can have your cake and eat it!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
2. Take an oven proof ramekin and add your flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well
3. Now add your Chocolate Heaven Flavour Drops, coconut oil and oat milk and mix thoroughly until smooth
4. Now make a small well in the middle of your cake mixture and fill with your dark chocolate chunks, then cover as best as you can with the cake mixture
5. Put the ramekin into the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until you can put a toothpick in and it comes out almost clean (don't go through the middle where the dark chocolate is!)
5. Once out of the oven, drizzle over your Chocolate Syrup, dust with the icing sugar and serve with the fresh raspberries
6. Tuck your spoon straight into the middle and watch the chocolate lava ooze! Enjoy!
Calories & macros:
If you make this recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media! We would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.