Banana splits may be old school but if you are a banana fan, they are oh so tasty and what we love about them is the amount of ways you can pimp them up! Here is a super easy dessert that will take you minutes to create and leave you wanting to try lots of different variations!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Peel your banana and slice lengthways in half, opening up and placing in a shallow bowl.
2. Serve your 3 scoops of low fat ice cream in the middle of the banana.
3. Now drizzle over your Toffee Chocaholic Spread.
4. Next crush your cookies and sprinkle your marshmallows over the top.
5. Voila! As easy peasy as that!
Calories & macros:
You can watch Kim make this delicious recipe on our Instagram LIVE if you want to follow along!
Don't forget that if you recreate this at home, take a picture and tag us in on social media, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.