With tons of flavour, juicy salad and succulent chicken, all these wraps needed was a delicious serving of our Virtually Zero Sweet Chilli Sauce! These would be perfect for a packed lunch or an easy summer dinner for the whole family.
Our Virtually Zero Sweet Chilli Sauce has just the right level of spicy kick, this tangy sauce will sure be a firm favourite. Of course, it tastes great in more than wraps - a great dipping sauce, stirred into a creamy pasta sauce, or even on top of a cheesy toastie!
1 tortilla wrap
80g cooked skinless chicken breast
30ml SFC Sweet Chilli Sauce
Handful of butterhead lettuce leaves
1/2 a salad tomato chopped
1/8 small red onion finely sliced
1/2 red chilli
1/2 green chilli
20g feta cheese
1. On a sheet of tin foil, pour 15ml of Skinny Food Co Sweet Chilli Sauce onto your tortilla wrap.
2. Add your lettuce leaves, cooked skinless chicken breast, chopped onions and tomatoes to one half of the wrap.
3. Sprinkle over your sliced chillies and squeeze the juice of 1/4 of a lime for an extra zesty punch!
4. Crumble 20g of feta cheese to add to the wrap.
5. Drizzle the remaining 15ml of Sweet Chilli Sauce over the top.
6. To wrap the wrap, fold over each side, tuck the bottom of the wrap and roll - holding onto the tinfoil so nothing falls out!
For one delicious, tangy sweet chilli wrap there is 357 calories, 40g of carbs, 8g of fat and 27g of protein!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.