These Easter bars are one of our easiest recipes yet, but also one of our tastiest! Using our limited edition Unicorn Chocoholic Strawberry Spread, this recipe is bound to impress the whole family, not just the kids! With 92% less sugar compared to other spreads in the market, and of course no palm oil! What better way to tuck into some popular Easter chocolate than when it's topping some delicious puffed rice cereal and chocolate spread?
100g puffed rice cereal
200g SFC Unicorn Chocaholic Strawberry Spread
60g Cadbury Mini Eggs
1. Melt your SFC Unicorn Chocoholic Strawberry Spread in the microwave for a few seconds each time until it's soft.
2. Add the 100g puffed rice cereal to a mixing bowl, and add 150g of the melted Unicorn Spread and mix together.
3. Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray. Pat the mixture down with a spoon so it is evenly spread and drizzle over the remaining 50g of Unicorn spread.
4. Crush your bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs slightly, and sprinkle these over the top of the tray.
5. Leave to set in the fridge and slice them into 9 even bars.
These are the perfect Easter treat, and they taste amazing too! Our Unicorn Chocoholic Strawberry Spread is available now exclusively in B & M so be sure to grab a jar soon - whilst stocks last!
For more amazing ideas on how to use our Unicorn Chocoholic Strawberry Spread, click here!
Per bar, these delicious treats are only 187 calories, 26g of carbs, 10g of fat and 1.4g of protein!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.