These sticky and crunchy Halloween chocolate squares will be an absolute hit at any Halloween party! We've made them much lower in sugar using our 92% less sugar Chocolate Hazelnut and White Chocolate Chocaholic Spreads and have topped them with some gooey sticky jelly snakes bugs to make them super squeamish! They're easy to make and taste delicious, we think you'll love them!
1. Line a square baking tin with baking paper
2. Now in one bowl melt the butter and in another bowl melt the Chocolate Hazelnut Chocaholic Spread (do this for a few seconds at a time) before combining together with the Vanilla Syrup and mixing together
3. In a large bowl add the puffed rice cereal and marshmallows and mix together
4. Now pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal mix and stir through until everything is well coated
5. Spoon the mixture into the lined tin and press down evenly before placing in the fridge to set for 2 hours
6. Once set, cut into 9 individual pieces and place on a lined baking tray
7. Now melt the White Chocaholic Spread (again do this for a few seconds at a time) and drizzle over the chocolate squares, before adding some jelly bugs and snaked and return to the fridge to set
8. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.