If you're looking for a low sugar recipe for the kids to have a go at on these rainy weekends, look no further! We're bringing you yet another delicious recipe for the family to try using our Low Sugar Salted Caramel Chocaholic Spread - with 92% less sugar than other brands in the market, this recipe is lower in sugar, making it the perfect treat for the entire family to enjoy!
1 sheet light shortcrust pastry
150g SFC Salted Caramel Chocaholic Spread
20g hundreds & thousands
1. Start by rolling out the sheet of light shortcrust pastry and slicing it into 12 even squares.
2. Add these to a lined baking tray, using the ends of a fork to mark the edges.
3. Bake these for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
4. Evenly spread a layer of Skinny Food Co Salted Caramel Chocaholic Spread on top of each pastry square. We would recommend around 12-13g onto each square!
Melt your Skinny Food Co Salted Caramel Chocaholic Spread in the microwave in short intervals until you get the desired consistency.
5. Top the spread with a sprinkle of hundreds and thousands for a colourful finishing touch!
Per pop tart there are 193 calories, 22g carbs, 11g fat and 2g of protein.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.