This delicious Pumpkin Spiced Loaf uses our incredible high protein, Gluten Free Bread Mix and is an absolute autumn recipe essential! It also comes in at only 55 calories a slice!! We add some of our sugar free Pumpkin Spice Barista Syrup in the mix and in the icing for a gorgeous added autumnal spice. If you haven't tried this syrup yet, get on it! It is a firm favourite of ours!
1. Pre heat the oven to 170°C
2. Break open 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk them into foam with a hand mixer
3. Add the yogurt and 1/2 of the Barista Syrup to the eggs
4. Now add the Bread Mix, 1/2 the sweetener and mixed spice to the eggs and yogurt and mix thoroughly
5. Leave the mixture to stand for 2 minutes and then place in a lined loaf tin, pressing it into the tin with the back of a spoon so that it takes the shape of the loaf tin
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 60 minutes
7. After baking, remove the mixture from the oven and allow it to cool down whilst you make the icing
8. To make the icing, add the other 1/2 of the Barista Syrup and the rest of the sweetener to the lightest cream cheese and mix together thoroughly
9. Once the loaf has cooled completely, top with your icing and grate over your orange zest, before slicing into 12 equal slices
10. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media so we can see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.