The perfect mix of sweet and savoury, you are going to love these for breakfast, lunch or as a snack! We fill these croissants with our low sugar Fakeaway Pizza Sauce, cheddar cheese and pepperoni for the ultimate croissant indulgence! Whether you opt for these as your weekend go to, or make them a weekday staple, friends and family are going to love you when you serve them these!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Take your croissants and using a knife, cut them down the side so you have an opening on one side
3. Spread your Fakeaway Pizza Sauce into the middle of each of the croissants, then add your cheese and your pepperoni slices
4. Pop them on the baking tray and place them in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has fully melted
5. Once removed from the oven, allow them to cool slightly before serving and enjoy!
Calories & macros:
You can watch exactly how we made these on our Fakeaway Instagram LIVE below!
If you make this recipe at home, don't forget to tag us in on social media and take a picture, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.