We've taken an American twist to our incredible gluten free, high protein Bread Mix and topped it with an epic combo! Tingle your taste buds with our Cookie Dough Peanut Butter, low sugar Raspberry Jam and slices of fresh banana and you won't have toast any other way again! Our Bread Mix is perfect for those with an intolerance to gluten BUT tastes like no other gluten free bread!
1. Pre heat the oven to 170°C
2. Break open 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk them into foam with a hand mixer
3. With a spoon add the yogurt to the eggs and mix
4. Now add the Bread Mix and mix thoroughly
5. Leave the mixture to stand for 2 minutes and then place in a lined loaf tin, pressing it into the tin with the back of a spoon so that it takes the shape of the loaf tin
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 60 minutes
7. After baking, remove the loaf from the oven and allow it to cool down
8. Cut your slices from the loaf and toast in the toaster
9. Now equally spread your peanut butter and then your raspberry jam over each slice, before topping with freshly slices banana
10. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media so we can see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.