Oreo Protein Oats
Oreo Protein Oats
You just can't beat a big bowl of oats can you?! These ones are deliciously creamy without the cream! Instead we use our diary free, zero calorie Vanilla Creamer and flavour with our zero calorie, sugar free Cookie Dough Barista Coffee Syrup and the outcome is epic! This is the perfect breakfast to start your day, fuelling your body in the best way possible whether you're hitting the gym, have a long day at work or are off out having fun!
What you will need for the porridge:
- 45g SFC Porridge Oats
- 200ml almond milk or Minor Figures Oat Milk
- 50ml SFC Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 a scoop (15g) of vanilla protein powder
- 20ml SFC Cookie Dough Barista Coffee Syrup
What you will need for the toppings:
- 1/2 a medium banana
- Spoonful of fat free natural yogurt
- 10g SFC Duo Chocaholic Spread
- 1.5 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 a SFC Cookies & Cream Skinny Bar
How to make:
1. Add your porridge oats, milk and Vanilla Creamer to a saucepan and heat through on the lowest heat, stirring occasionally until the oats have absorbed all of the liquid and your porridge is thick and creamy. Low and slow is key!
2. In a little bowl, add your protein powder and a tbsp water and mix thoroughly until you have a paste
3. Add the protein paste to your porridge along with the Cookie Dough Barista Coffee Syrup and stir through until it's mixed in nicely
4. Pour your porridge into a breakfast bowl, slice your banana & add this on top
5. Spoon your yogurt on top of the porridge before drizzling over the low sugar Chocaholic Duo Spread
6. Now crumble one oreo cookie on top, then slice your low sugar Cookies & Cream Skinny Bar and add this on top of the porridge too
7. Finally crumble over the other half of an oreo over your banana and voila! You have the perfect oreo protein porridge!
Calories & macros:
If you recreate this porridge bowl at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media! We would love to see!