If you love cheesecakes, and are looking for a lower calorie, low sugar alternative, then this recipe is a must-try! Like a bitesize version of a classic cheesecake, but with an even tastier bite, what's not to love? They're super tasty and can be ready in less than an hour! We've used our best-selling Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread, which is low sugar and contains zero palm oil.
1 pack of Oreo cookies (14 cookies)
300g light cream cheese
2 medium eggs
1. Into a mixing bowl, add 300g light cream cheese, 5 drops of our Skinny Food Co Vanilla Cheesecake Flavour Drops and 2 medium eggs.
2. In a cake tin, add an Oreo cookie to the bottom of each cake case. Add the mixture to a pouring jug and evenly pour in the cream cheese to each case.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees. Once cooked, turn the oven off, open the oven door & allow to cool. This helps to create a creamy texture.
4. Once cooled, drizzle over 60g of Skinny Food Co Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread. You can melt this in the oven for 10 second intervals to soften it.
5. Using the remaining 2 Oreos, crush up the biscuit parts to create a fine crumb. Sprinkle this over the top of the cups.
You can enjoy one of these delicious cups for only 135 calories! There is also 14g of carbs, 8g of fat and 3g of protein.
Comments will be approved before showing up.