If you don't fancy baking but you're still looking for a yummy treat whether it's pudding or a snack then look no further than these tasty little bars! With an oaty base layered with a smooth peanut butter & chocolate middle and then topped with crumble, these bars are deliciously moorish but lower in sugar and calories too. They tick all the healthy boxes!
What you will need:
How to make them:
2. Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper and pour in two thirds of the mixture and press down firmly until you have covered the bottom all the way to the edges and have a nice layer. Now pop this in the fridge for 15 minutes to set slightly.
3. Now on a low heat, heat some water in a pan, pop a bowl over the pan (make sure the water isn't boiling or directly touching the bowl) and gently melt the chocolate in the bowl, stirring occasionally.
4. Once the chocolate has melted, turn the heat off and add in your Salted Caramel Peanut Butter stirring through. Afterwards, set the bowl to one side and allow the chocolate & peanut butter mixture to cool slightly.
5. Take your baking tin with the oat mixture out of the fridge and pour the chocolate mixture over the oaty layer.
6. Take the remaining one third of the oat mixture and crumble this over the top of the chocolate and then using a knife chop up the Peanut Butter Cups and crumble these over too.
7. Pop the tin back in the fridge for at least 1-4 hours to ensure it is fully set before cutting into 9 bars using a knife.
8. Serve and enjoy! The perfect no bake treat!
Calories & macros per bar:
If you make these delicious oaty bars at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in von our social channels, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.