These delicious cheesecakes are the perfect dessert, or even mid-day snack! With low calories and low sugar, how could we say no? Using our amazing Zero Calorie Strawberry Jelly , this cheesecake recipe is bound to be a big hit with the whole family and friends this summer! Our syrup is so versatile, it can be used on anything - drizzled over ice cream, stirred into yoghurts and poured into porridge, this Strawberry Jelly Syrup could be your new cupboard essential! Of course, this syrup is amazing in cheesecakes...
4 light digestive biscuits
2 tsp melted coconut oil
100g light cream cheese
20g SFC Strawberry Jelly Syrup
120g fresh strawberries
1. Take your light digestive biscuits and put them into an air tight bag. Crush them to crumbs using a rolling pin.
2. Add the crumbs to a mixing bowl with 2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil, mixing these together.
3. Spoon the crumbs into your cheesecake pots and pat down with the back of the spoon to make a smooth top.
4. Add 100g of light cream cheese to a bowl and pour in 20g of Skinny Food Co Strawberry Jelly Syrup and mix well.
5. Once mixed, evenly spoon the mixture into your two pots.
6. Chop 120g of fresh strawberries into bite sized pieces , leaving 4 halves of the strawberries for decoration. Spoon the chopped strawberries onto the cream and top with the halves.
For one delicious cheesecake pot, there is only 268 calories, and an amazing 6g of protein! There is also 26g of carbs and 14g of fat.
The amazing thing about these recipes is that you can switch up the flavours so easily! With our huge selection of syrups, you could create a juicy blueberry flavour using our Blueberry Syrup or for an extra fruity version, our Alien Slime Syrup for Apple and Kiwi flavour cheesecakes!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.