Mini Egg Chocolate Chip Brioche Bake
With Easter Sunday soon approaching, we thought it was time to create some amazing Easter themed recipes for you to try at home! This brioche tray bake style loaf is the perfect sharer this Easter, jam packed with mini eggs and juicy strawberries, and with less than 500 calories this serving, we can all enjoy a delicious chocolate treat with no guilt.
You will need:
8 Choc chip brioche rolls
3 large eggs
200ml semi skimmed milk
5 drops SFC Vanilla Cheesecake Drops
50g SFC Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread
50g Cadbury’s mini eggs (crushed)
How to make:
1. Grease your tray with some low calorie cooking oil. We would recommend our Skinny Food Co Oil Spray!
2. Add the 8 brioche rolls into the tray, making sure the entire bottom of the tray is lined.
3. In a mixing bowl or jug add 3 large eggs, 200ml of semi-skimmed milk and 5 drops of Skinny Food Co.'s Vanilla Cheesecake Drops. Whisk these together and pour over the brioche buns.
4. Dice your strawberries into small chunks and sprinkle these over the tray. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. Once baked, drizzle over 50g of Skinny Food Co.'s Chocoholic Hazelnut Spread.
6. Crush your Cadbury's Mini Eggs and sprinkle these on top for an extra chocolatey addition, perfect for Easter celebrations!
This chocolatey tray bake is only 456 calories per serving, 56g of carbs, 20g of fat and 13g of protein. A perfect way to still enjoy a great tasting dessert for less sugar and less calories!