There's bread and butter pudding and then there's WAFFLE pudding! And if you haven't tried waffle pudding then you are seriously missing out! This scrummy breakfast or dessert satisfies so many taste buds and even better ... it's lower in calories than a traditional waffle creation and you can create whatever flavour combinations you wish!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut up your waffles into bite sized pieces and place in a single serve oven proof dish before topping with the frozen raspberries.
3. Beat the egg, milk and Vanilla Cheesecake Flavour Drops together and pour over the waffles and raspberries.
4. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Once out of the oven, drizzle over your Butterscotch Syrup and Milky Hazelnut Chocaholic Spread, before sprinkling with the chopped hazelnuts.
6. Serve and enjoy!!
Calories & macros:
If you make this at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in! We would love to see your creations!!
Comments will be approved before showing up.