I know what you're thinking ... strange combo ... but just wait! Wait till you have made these and taken your first bite and you will know exactly what we're talking about! We use our delicious low sugar, low calorie Chocolate Brownie Mix and top it with the most delectable cornflake mixture, giving you the best of both worlds! ... Think of a brownie crossed with a cornflake tart! You're going to want to try them, trust us ...
What you will need for the brownies:
What you will need for the Marshmallow Cornflakes mixture:
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees fan and line a square baking tray with baking paper
2. In a bowl, add your Chocolate Brownie Mix, egg, water and oil to a bowl and fully combine
3. Pour your brownie mixture into the baking tray, ensuring it's evenly spread and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs attached
4. Whilst the brownies are baking in the oven, in a pan, melt the marshmallows with the water in a large pan and over a low heat. Then add your cornflakes, take off the heat and mix altogether until the cornflakes are fully coated
5. Once the brownies are cooked, allow to cool fully before topping them with the marshmallow cornflake mixture, gently pressing the mixture down until it evenly coats the brownies
6. Place the tin in the fridge for 2-3 hours until the marshmallow cornflakes are fully set and firm, this will make for a much cleaner cut when you serve!
7. Cut the Marshmallow Cornflake Brownies into 9 servings and enjoy!
Calories & macros per Marshmallow Cornflake Brownie:
If you make these delicious Cornflake Brownies at home don't forget to take a picture and tag us in, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.