RECIPE: DAIM BAR DONUT (65 Calories Per Donut)
Daim Bar Donuts
What do we want? Donuts! Why do we want them,.. Because they're only 65 calories each! See below how you can make 12 Low Calorie Chocolate Caramel Donuts. Ideal for all the family or if you want to savour a sweet treat for the next 12 days...
- 3 eggs
- 30g cocoa powder
- 6 table spoons sweetener
- 25g self-raising flour
- 40g blitzed oats
- 3 table spoons Skinny Food Co Butterscotch Syrup
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Caramel Chocolate Spread 15g melted or Skinny Food Co Chocolate Spread.
1 Daim bar broken up
1. Whisk 2 of the egg whites to soft peaks.
2. Separately, mix cocoa, baking powder, oats, 1 full egg and the 2 remaining egg yolks, sweetener, syrup and essence.
3. Gently fold in 2 the egg whites.
4. Then slowly sieve the flour in a little at a time, fold in and make sure you keep in the air from the egg whites.
5. Pour into Donut mould sprayed with low calorie cooking spray.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180°.
Total Calories: 726 ÷ 12 = 65 cals per donut
Disclaimer; All calculations are approximate and will differ with different brands. Please check individual products for precise nutritional information.
Huge thanks to Melanie for sharing this recipe. If you like Melanie's content click here to follow her Instagram profile.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Eat Well
Cheesy little pastry stars that are perfect for any snack, party, lunchbox, on the go, picnic or busy parent! You won't believe how easy they are and how quick they are to make. All you need is 3 ingredients, the star of the show (see what we did there) being our incredible high protein Vegan Shaker! The perfect alternative to parmesan! And if you want to make the recipe vegan as a whole, simply leave out the egg wash! You're going to love them!
Delicious chocolatey brownies, layered with yummy Oreos and drizzled in chocolate, what's not to like?! We use our incredible low calorie, low sugar Chocolate Brownie Mix to make this recipe super simple and drizzle our 92% less sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread over the top, meaning not only do these brownies taste delicious, they're healthier for you too! Quick to make, enjoy them as a snack, on the go or as a dessert!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make and so delicious too! Enjoy them as a snack, a dessert with some low calorie ice cream, enjoy them on the go or pop in your children's lunchbox! (They'll definitely thank you for it!) These cookies are palm oil free and higher in protein using our incredible Smooth Peanut Butter and drizzled in our low sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread meaning they're healthier all round! What's not to love?!