This delicious French toast creation is flavoured with fresh lemon juice and topped with a delicate lemon cream using our dairy free, virtually zero calories Original Creamer. Pair this with fresh blueberries & our incredible zero calorie, zero sugar Blueberry Syrup and you have the perfect healthier breakfast to set you up for the day!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Preheat your frying pan with the butter on a medium heat
2. In a bowl, beat together your egg, oat milk and the juice from 1/2 the lemon
3. Cut your bread into 4 triangles, dip into the egg mixture ensuring all sides are coated and have absorbed the mixture, before placing in your pan
4. Cook the French toast for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown
5. Whilst this is cooking, mix together your yogurt, Original Creamer and the juice from the other 1/2 of the lemon
6. Once your French toast is golden, serve and spoon over your lemon yogurt before topping with the defrosted and fresh blueberries
7. Now drizzle over your delicious Blueberry Syrup
8. Finally grate a little zest from the lemon rind over the top, tuck in and enjoy!
Calories & macros:
If you make this recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.