If you're looking for a fruity dessert, that's low calorie and low in sugar then this recipe is perfect for you! We've used our Low Sugar Skinny Food Co Blackcurrant Jam, made with real blackcurrants and no preservatives.
600g defrosted berries
1 tin of pears in juice & quartered
20ml Skinny Food Co French Vanilla Barista Syrup
200g Skinny Food Co Blackcurrant Jam
3 slices white bread
40g light butter
Skinny Food Co Custard Syrup to serve
2. Mix all together and pour the mixture into a deep baking tray. Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake in the oven on 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Whilst this is cooking, add 3 slices of white bread to a blender to make breadcrumbs. Mix these with 40g of melted light butter.
4. Once the mixture has cooked, take it out of then oven and uncover. Scatter over the breadcrumbs.
5. Pop back in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the breadcrumbs have turned golden.
6. Serve with Skinny Food Co Zero Calorie Custard Flavour Syrup
For a delicious serving of this pudding there is 152 calories, 29g of carbs, 4g of fat and 3g of protein.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.