Our customers and followers seem to LOVE a crumpet! Whenever we post, write or share any crumpet creation, you guys go crazy for them! So we thought it was only right that we share a crumpet creation using our NEW Milky Hazelnut Chocaholic Spread!
This incredible spread is EXCLUSIVE to B&M Stores so if you haven't been to your local B&M store yet, head there now to pick up yours before they've all gone!
With 92% less sugar and 0 palm oil, our range of Chocaholic Spreads are the perfect low sugar alternative to traditional chocolate spreads. Whether you are diabetic, are following a diet/nutrition plan or want a low sugar alternative for your kids, you won't be disappointed when you see just how good they taste!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Heat a frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Take your crumpets and using a small circle cutter, gently press into the top of the crumpet and then using a knife scoop out the middle (try and get it out whole as it will act as a lid in a minute!) but leaving the base intact. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect!
3. Take 7.5g (1/2 a tbsp) of your Hazelnut Milky Chocaholic Spread and dollop into the middle of each crumpet, then top with your crumpet middle that you have just scooped out.
4. Beat your egg and now dip each crumpet into the egg mixture ensuring they are fully coated and then place in your frying pan.
5. Cook the crumpets for a couple of minutes each side until golden.
6. Stack your crumpets on top of one another, cutting the top crumpet in half if you want to see the gooey middle!
7. Top with sliced banana & enjoy!!
Calories & macros:
If you make this at home don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on our social channels so that we can see! We love to see your creations!
Comments will be approved before showing up.