Pizza toast is the next best thing to actual pizza! You will love it and soon you'll be turning anything you can into a homemade pizza! (Check out our pizza crumpets if you haven't already!) BUT, what is even better, is this recipe is completely gluten free AND tasty!! We use our incredible gluten free, high protein Bread Mix for the toast and it's the best tasting gluten free bread out there! Once you've tried it, we're sure you won't go back!
1 pack of Skinny Food Co Bread Mix
150g yogurt (fat free or full fat)
6tbsp tomato puree
24 pepperoni slices
120g light grated cheddar
1. Pre heat the oven to 170°C
2. Break open 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk them into foam with a hand mixer
3. With a spoon add the yogurt to the eggs and mix
4. Now add the Bread Mix and mix thoroughly
5. Leave the mixture to stand for 2 minutes and then place in a lined loaf tin, pressing it into the tin with the back of a spoon so that it takes the shape of the loaf tin
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 60 minutes
7. After baking, remove the loaf from the oven and allow it to cool down whilst changing your oven to the grill setting
8. Cut your slices from the loaf and lightly toast in the toaster or under the grill
9. Now equally spread your tomato puree over each slice and top with the cheese and pepperoni
10. Place the slices under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has gently melted
10. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, take a picture and tag us in on social media, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.