You loved our Easy Chicken Curry flatbreads, so we decided to create more - this time with less calories! Perfect for everyone, those on a weight loss journey, those with any intolerances, or those who just fancy a light, savoury lunch! We've used our incredible Skinny Food Co Garlic and Herb Marinade to create the garlic butter, and we have to admit, it's super delicious and super easy to make too!
80g self raising flour
80g 0% fat natural yogurt
5g light butter
1tsp SFC Garlic & Herb Marinade
1. Preheat the frying pan on a high heat.
2. Combine the yogurt and the flour in a mixing bowl and mix together using a spoon until it starts to come together into a dough.
3. Lightly flour your work surface, take the dough out of the bowl and divide into 4 equal pieces.
4. Using a lightly floured rolling pan, roll out each piece of dough until they are a couple of millimetres thick and place in the frying pan.
5. Cook in the frying pan for a few minutes each side until each side is golden in colour. Once cooked these are your flatbreads.
6. Whilst the flatbreads are in the pan, melt your butter for a few seconds in the microwave. Once melted add the garlic & herb marinade and mix through.
7. Using a spoon and a pastry brush, brush the garlic butter over the flatbreads, tear and share and enjoy!
Per flatbread, there is only 101 calories, 15g of carbs, 2g of fat and 3g of protein.
Of course, like many of our recipes, you can tailor these to suit you and your dietary requirements. By swapping the natural yoghurt and butter for dairy free alternatives, the recipe is completely vegan, or you could top the flatbreads with vegetables, meat or even enjoy them plain with one our Indian Chicken Tikka Fakeaway Ready Meals - our flatbread recipe is only 3 ingredients, making it super easy to create your own versions.
Comments will be approved before showing up.