These eerie little muffins look freakishly scary but taste AMAZING! They are so super simple to make using our low sugar Banana Bread Mix and are topped with our delicious 92% less sugar White Chocaholic Spread ... so if you're looking for a low sugar Halloween bake or treat for the kids, these muffins are perfect! Why not encourage the kids to decorate them too?!
1. Pre heat your oven to 160 degrees fan and line a cupcake baking tray with 9 muffin cases
2. Add the Banana Bread Mix, the oil and the water to a bowl and mix together until fully combined
3. Now divide the mixture evenly between all 9 muffin cases before putting in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
4. Allow the muffins to completely cool before topping with the white chocolate spread and placing an icing eyeball into the centre of each one
5. Now pipe your red piping icing on to the white chocolate spread to make it look like the eyeballs are bloodshot
5. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.