This delicious cornflake chicken is seasoned with our Chicken Seasoning and coated in cornflake crumbs for the perfect crunch! Totally yummy, perfect for the kids and only made with natural ingredients. Dip in our virtually zero calorie Smokey BBQ Sauce for the perfect combo!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees fan and lay a sheet of greaseproof paper out on a baking tray.
2. Put your eggs in a shallow bowl and beat together.
3. Now add your flour to another bowl and mix through the Chicken Seasoning.
4. Add the cornflakes to a food processor and blitz until they are smaller in size, but not too fine, you don't want them to be like dust!
5. One by one, take each mini fillet and coat in the flour, dusting off any excess, then dip into the egg, ensuring fully coated and finally roll in the cornflake crumbs before placing on the baking tray. Repeat this process until each mini fillet is done.
6. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes, turning half way.
7. Once out of the oven, allow to cool for a couple of minutes, serve with the Smokey BBQ Sauce and enjoy!
Calories & macros per serving:
If you make this Cornflake Chicken at home, then don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media so we can see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.