We think these might be the most delicious truffles we've ever made! They're rich & chocolatey and taste incredible, plus they go towards your protein goals! What more could you want out of a delicious chocolate snack?! We use our Maltesers Whey Protein Powder for added protein & flavour & sweeten them with our delicious sugar free French Vanilla Barista Syrup! You're going to love them!
1. First, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl by putting it in the microwave on a medium setting for 30 seconds at a time.
2. Now add the protein powder, coconut milk & French Vanilla Barista Syrup to the melted dark chocolate and mix together until fully combined (you can use an electric whisk here to get the mixture extra smooth should you wish).
3. Next add the almond flour and mix this in fully.
4. Now spread the chocolate mixture out onto a plate and place in the freezer to set for 2 hours (the thinner you get the mixture, the quicker it will set).
5. Once set, take the mixture and scoop a spoonful at a time, rolling it into 30 equal sized individual balls.
6. Roll each ball in the cocoa powder so it is dusted all over. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.