These delicious Protein Bars are rich in chocolate with a zesty punch of orange and have 9g of protein in each piece! Full of oats and chocolate chunks, they make a delicious protein snack and are really easy to make. Just combine all the ingredients and leave to set! We drizzled ours with our famous Chocaholic Chocolate Orange Spread of course ... if you haven't tried it yet ... where have you been?!
1. In a bowl, combine the oats, protein powder and chocolate chunks until fully combined.
2. Now add the milk, oil and orange zest and mix together until the mixture binds and becomes sticky.
3. Line a square shallow baking tray or tin with baking paper and spread the mixture out using the back of a spoon until it has covered the whole of the tray. The mixture will spread quite thinly.
4. Place the tray in the fridge for 2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
5. Once set, take the bark out of the fridge and using a knife, cut into 8 equal pieces.
5. In a small bowl, melt the Chocaholic Chocolate Orange Spread for about 10 seconds in the microwave and drizzle over the bark pieces ensuring all are covered nice and evenly.
6. Grate over a little more orange zest and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.