This chocolate orange combo is the perfect sweet treat for all the chocolate lovers out there, all for under 350 calories! This can be enjoyed at any point throughout the day, as breakfast, dessert or even a mid-afternoon snack, ready to eat in less than 20 minutes!
You Will Need:
50g oat flour
10g coco1/2tsp baking powder
15ml freshly squeezed orange juice
1tsp fresh orange zest
90ml almond milk
How to Make:
1. Into a small ramekin dish, add 50g of oat flour, 10g of cocoa powder and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
2. Next, add in 15ml of freshly squeezed orange juice.
3. Add in 90mol of almond milk and mix all of the ingredients together.
4. Scoop in 1 teaspoon of orange zest.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 190 degrees.
6. Remove from the oven and top with Chocaholic Orange flavour spread.
There is only 336 calories in this, along with 53g of carbs, 12g of fat and 8g of protein, a perfect way to keep your tummy full!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.