Peanut butter lovers, listen up! We've got something a bit different for you to try today! Our take on a Chocolate, Banana & Peanut Butter Galette is lower in sugar and easy to make, making it one for the kids to help with too! If you love our 100% Smooth Peanut Butter and our Low Sugar Hazelnut Chocaholic Spread then you'll love this too! Topped with ripe bananas, this one really is a treat for your tastebuds...
Serves 8 (8 slices)
1. Start by rolling our a sheet of light puff pastry. To create the perfect circle, we've sliced around the edge of a pizza tray, but anything similar will do!
2. Spread over an even layer of Skinny Food Co Smooth Peanut Butter, leaving a 2cm gap between the layer and the edge of the pastry - this is to create the crust later on.
3. Slice 2 medium bananas into bitesize pieces and add to the pastry - these can be as neat you'd like!
4. To create the crust, lift up a small section at a time and fold diagonally, until you've gone all the way round. Pop this in the fridge for around ten minutes to help the pastry keep its shape in the oven.
5. Once cooled, bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes on 200 degrees.
6. Drizzle over 50g of our Skinny Food Co Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread and top with 15g of chopped nuts for that extra nutty crunch!
Calories & macros per slice:
22.5g of carbs
11g of fat
4g of protein
If you create this at home don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on socials so that we can see! We love seeing your creations!
Comments will be approved before showing up.