Our Chocolate Brownies are so deliciously chocolatey, fudgy and moorish AND they're low in sugar and lower in calories too! BUT, we didn't stop there. Oh no ... we decided to top them with our crazy good, low sugar, Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread AND our BRAND NEW Chocaholic Drops which are only 86 calories a tube and a taste sensation! To be honest, we think these could be the best low sugar Chocolate Brownies you've ever tasted!
1. First preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan and take a square baking tin and line with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your Chocolate Brownie Mix, egg, water and oil and mix altogether until fully combined.
3. Pour the brownie mixture into the lined tin and bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs.
4. Transfer the brownies to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Once out of the fridge, cut the brownies into 9 equal pieces
6. Now melt your Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread a little (do this a few seconds at a time in the microwave) and drizzle all over each brownie
7. Top each brownie with the Chocaholic Drops, scattering them over as you wish.
8. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media, we would love to see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.