These scrumptious pastry wheels are oozing with cheese and packed full of delicious garlic & herb flavour using our incredible Garlic & Herb Marinade! We swapped to light puff pastry and light cheddar cheese to make these healthier and lower in calories and they're the perfect on the go or picnic snack! Take to work for lunch and add a side salad or pop in the children's lunchbox for a yummy treat!
What you will need:
1 sheet of light puff pastry
100g light grated cheddar
3tbsp Skinny Food Co Garlic & Herb Marinade
1 beaten egg
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Lay your pastry sheet out on baking paper and evenly sprinkle the garlic & herb marinade over the pastry until it's nicely covered
3. Take a pizza cutter and cut your pastry width ways into 1.5cm strips until you have 10 even strips of pastry (doing this first makes it easier than having to cut through the cheese)
4. Now sprinkle over the grated cheese until each pastry strip is evenly covered
5. Take the first strip of pastry, hold at one end and start to roll inwards over itself until you have a pastry wheel
6. Place on the lined baking tray and repeat the same process with the remaining strips of pastry
7. Take the beaten egg and lightly wash over each pin wheel before baking in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry turns golden
8. Once baked, allow to cool before serving and dipping into any Skinny Food Co sauce you like!
Calories and macros per pinwheel:
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in so we can see!
Cheesy little pastry stars that are perfect for any snack, party, lunchbox, on the go, picnic or busy parent! You won't believe how easy they are and how quick they are to make. All you need is 3 ingredients, the star of the show (see what we did there) being our incredible high protein Vegan Shaker! The perfect alternative to parmesan! And if you want to make the recipe vegan as a whole, simply leave out the egg wash! You're going to love them!
Delicious chocolatey brownies, layered with yummy Oreos and drizzled in chocolate, what's not to like?! We use our incredible low calorie, low sugar Chocolate Brownie Mix to make this recipe super simple and drizzle our 92% less sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread over the top, meaning not only do these brownies taste delicious, they're healthier for you too! Quick to make, enjoy them as a snack, on the go or as a dessert!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make and so delicious too! Enjoy them as a snack, a dessert with some low calorie ice cream, enjoy them on the go or pop in your children's lunchbox! (They'll definitely thank you for it!) These cookies are palm oil free and higher in protein using our incredible Smooth Peanut Butter and drizzled in our low sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread meaning they're healthier all round! What's not to love?!