Many of us love peanut butter on toast BUT ... have you tried our NEW Cookie Dough Peanut Butter?! It joins our other NEW flavour Salted Caramel Peanut Butter in being the best peanut butters we've ever created! And still made with 100% peanuts! The combination of the peanut butter with the caramelised banana is just mouth wateringly good! In this recipe we use our zero calorie, zero sugar Maple Syrup to drizzle over the banana which just tops it off perfectly!
What you will need:
How to make:
1. Preheat a frying pan on a medium heat and spray with the spray oil.
2. Take your 2 slices of bread and toast using a toaster or grill.
3. Whilst the bread is toasting, slice your banana and place each slice into the frying pan before sprinkling over half of the cinnamon. Let them cook for a couple of minutes before turning them over and doing the same again.
4. As the banana is cooking, spread your Cookie Dough Peanut Butter over your toast.
5. Once the banana has browned and softened slightly, top your toast with the slices.
6. Squirt the Maple Syrup into a separate dish and using a teaspoon drizzle the syrup over the sliced banana on the toast. (Doing it this way means you don't end up squirting too much over the toast and saturating it).
7. Take your first bite and enjoy!
Calories & macros:
If you recreate this recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on socials so that we can see! We love to see what you've been making with our products!
Comments will be approved before showing up.