These delicious little cookie cups are made with our low sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix for the base, filled with our 92% less sugar Hazelnut Milky Chocaholic Spread and topped with an individual Bueno piece! They're totally yummy and taste incredibly indulgent, just for a lot less sugar!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a cupcake tray with 9 cupcake cases
2. In a bowl, add your Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, oil and water and mix until fully combined and you have your dough
3. Split the dough into 9 equal dough balls (use scales to get them to the exact same quantity should you wish)
4. Press each dough ball into the cupcake cases using the end of a rolling pin, pushing up and around the sides to form a little cookie cup for each one
5. Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes until the edges become golden
6. Once baked, allow to fully cool
7. Once cooled, add 15g of Hazelnut Milky Chocaholic Spread to each cookie cup and place 1 chunk of Kinder Bueno on top - Repeat for all 9 cookie cups
8. Chill in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours, then serve and enjoy!
If you make this delicious recipe at home, don't forget to take a picture and tag us in on social media!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ever wanted to make French Toast - but unsure how to perfect it? Well, you're in luck! Here, we have included a basic recipe for French Toast, and two extra special French Toast recipes from The Skinny Food Co - you're welcome.