This delicious croissant bake is perfect for a fuss free brunch or indulgent breakfast. Using two of our most flavoursome products - our Low Sugar Blackcurrant Jam and our Sugar Free Custard Syrup, this croissant recipe is jam-packed with flavour, a perfect low calorie and low sugar treat to try at home!
Using blueberries in any recipe is a great way to add extra antioxidants in to your diet, they are high in vitamin C and low in calories and have so many health benefits, they are the perfect addition to this bake. By using our Zero Calorie, Sugar Free Custard Syrup is completely vegan and allergen free, so this recipe really is great for everyone...
250ml almond milk
1 bottle SFC Custard Syrup
120g SFC Blackcurrant Jam
35g icing sugar (optional)
1. Place all 6 croissants into a baking tray.
2. Over a low heat, add 250ml of almond milk and 1 bottle of our Skinny Food Co Zero Calorie Sugar Free Custard Syrup to a pan and whisk together. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into this mixture and whisk through.
3. Once cooked, pour the custard over the croissants, and leave to soak for at least 30 mins so they absorb some of the moisture.
4. Sprinkle in the 250g of blueberries and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 160 degrees. Once out of the oven, leave to rest for 20 mins.
5. Add 120g of our Low Sugar Blackcurrant Jam and sprinkle 35g of icing sugar for that finishing touch!
Why not sweeten up the recipe even more by adding a few drops of our amazing Vanilla Cheesecake Flavour Drops?
To shop our complete jam collection, Click here!
This recipe contains only 234 calories, along with 36g of carbs, 9g of fat and 4.5g of protein - the perfect way to start your day!
Comments will be approved before showing up.