Berry Oaty Breakfast Glass
Berry Oaty Breakfast Glass
If you're looking for the perfect summer breakfast that you can enjoy in the sunshine then you're going to love this one! This breakfast is packed full of refreshing summer berries, layered with creamy yogurt and our low sugar Raspberry Jam and topped with a delicious oaty crumble. What's even better is that this recipe is vegan too!
What you will need:
- 10g SFC Porridge Oats
- 10g plain flour
- 5ml melted coconut oil
- 10ml SFC Maple Syrup
- 200g frozen berries (defrosted)
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 150g plain no added sugar dairy free yogurt
- 40g SFC Raspberry Jam
How to make:
1. First heat treat your flour by popping it in the microwave for 1 minute. This makes it safe to eat.
2. Now in a bowl add you oats, flour, coconut oil and maple syrup and mix altogether until you have an oaty crumble mixture
3. In a glass, add half of the defrosted berries to the bottom and then half of the fresh raspberries
4. Now layer over the berries the yogurt and then spoon the Raspberry Jam on top
5. Next, add the rest of the defrosted berries and fresh raspberries (save 3 raspberries for the very top)
6. Then crumble over your oaty crumble and top with the remaining 3 raspberries. It's as simple as that!
Calories & macros:
You can watch exactly how we made this by following along on our Instagram LIVE below!
If you make this recipe at home don't forget to take a picture and tag us in! We love to see!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Eat Well
Cheesy little pastry stars that are perfect for any snack, party, lunchbox, on the go, picnic or busy parent! You won't believe how easy they are and how quick they are to make. All you need is 3 ingredients, the star of the show (see what we did there) being our incredible high protein Vegan Shaker! The perfect alternative to parmesan! And if you want to make the recipe vegan as a whole, simply leave out the egg wash! You're going to love them!
Delicious chocolatey brownies, layered with yummy Oreos and drizzled in chocolate, what's not to like?! We use our incredible low calorie, low sugar Chocolate Brownie Mix to make this recipe super simple and drizzle our 92% less sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread over the top, meaning not only do these brownies taste delicious, they're healthier for you too! Quick to make, enjoy them as a snack, on the go or as a dessert!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make and so delicious too! Enjoy them as a snack, a dessert with some low calorie ice cream, enjoy them on the go or pop in your children's lunchbox! (They'll definitely thank you for it!) These cookies are palm oil free and higher in protein using our incredible Smooth Peanut Butter and drizzled in our low sugar Chocaholic Hazelnut Spread meaning they're healthier all round! What's not to love?!