It's been a year since lockdown, which means a year since the copious amounts of Banana Bread we all tried to perfect whilst we were working from home. This recipe is a great twist on a classic banana bread, with extra peanut butter and chocolate included. This quick and super easy recipe is great way to use up ripe bananas that may be slightly on their way out, adding even more flavour along with some of our delicious peanut butter and chocolate chips. As always, this recipe is low in sugar and low in calories. Our Skinny Food Co ingredients are a great natural source of protein in this recipe, with a 100% natural colours and flavours, and 0 palm oil.
2 ripe mashed bananas
1 packet SFC Banana Bread Mix
2 large eggs
50g dark chocolate chips
100g SFC Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
1. Add your two bananas to a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Pour in a packet of 1 Skinny Food Co Low Sugar Banana Bread Mix, 20ml of cooking oil, 160ml of water and crack in 2 large eggs and mix this together to form a cake-like mix.
3. Once mixed, add in 40g of dark chocolate chips and 100g of Skinny Food Co Salted Caramel Peanut Butter.
4. Pour the mixture into a grease-proof paper lined tray and sprinkle the remaining dark chocolate chips on top.
5. Cook for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. Once cooked, allow to cool slightly and slice into 15 squares and enjoy!
For one piece of this tasty tray bake, there is only 137 calories! Perfect to pair with a cup of our Skinny Food Co barista syrup coffees, or even as a dessert with our Zero Calorie Custard flavoured syrup! There is also 13.5g of carbs, 7.5g of fat and 5g of protein a piece.
Comments will be approved before showing up.